- Expedited joint ROM and expedited edema reduction using warm water, hydrostatic pressure and pain free ROM exercises that are prohibited on land.
- Early strengthening to healing tissues by using different buoyancy dependent and viscosity movements which enhance tissue repair and tensile/compression strength without compromising injured or surgically repaired tissue.
- Using the SwimEx variable speed laminar flow technology, athletes optimize and maintain their cardiovascular capacity while rehabilitating weight bearing sensitive tissue using buoyancy and turbulence.
- Warm water and multiple depth pool engineering provides for sports specific movements to be introduced in the early stages of re-adaptation, thereby activating the functions of the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular systems while maintaining a low risk of injury.
- Synergy combines Phased Progression with Active Release Technique, Kinesiotaping, Muscle Activation Technique and others interventions. Synergy Therapies is a superior place for all athletes who want to return to competition as fast as possible and at maximum function.